Certificate in Payroll Administration
The Certificate in Payroll Administration course is designed to assist participants in gaining essential payroll knowledge for kick starting their career in payroll. It is also a great way for existing payroll professionals to expand their knowledge and also for payroll administrators to improve their payroll skills and knowledge of legislation.
Aims and objectives of this programme:
- To provide participants with in-depth knowledge of the components of compensation and latest developments that affect payroll administration
- Enhance competency in statutory laws
- Improve the ability to evaluate and establish a computerised payroll system
- Be able to apply the correct techniques to handle day-to-day payroll administration
- Develop an understanding of the latest developments affecting payroll administration
- Evaluate and establish a computerised payroll system
- Make effective use of the correct techniques to handle the everyday payroll administration
The course is targeted for anyone wanting to enter the payroll profession, payroll officers and administrators wanting to expand their understanding of payroll, as well as HR professionals looking to understand payroll and how it fits in the HR context.
- A minimum pass of grade C in English (MQF L3)
- A minimum pass of grade C in Mathematics (MQF L 3)
- Good writing skills
Upon successfully completing the course, participants will be awarded The Certificate in Payroll Administration which has been accredited at MQF L4 by the National Commission of Higher and Further Education (NCFHE).
Next course scheduled for October 2016. For more information and enrolment please use our contact form.