Writing a professional CV and Covering Letter
Get a chance to review, improve and tailor your CV and learn how to write a professional covering letter that are guaranteed to get you noticed by potential employers. Improve your writing skills and better your chances to be called for interviews.
This workshop is indented for all job-seekers who wish to improve their writing skills and want to learn how to create a professional CV and Covering Letter.
- Different CV templates
- What information needs to be included
- How to structure and personalise your CV
- Five common mistakes to avoid
- Understand the purpose of a covering letter
- Target your covering letter for specific jobs
- Selling yourself successfully through a proper covering letter
- What information to include and what to leave out in the cover letter
- Writing strong personal statements
By the end of the sessions, participants will know how to create a winning CV and a professional covering letter that will make a potential employer interested enough to find out more. Participants will learn how to effectively showcase their talents and strengths in a manner that will guarantee their success.
Methods of Teaching
Presentations and practical sessions; we ask participants to bring along their current CV and covering letter with them to work on during the course.
Assessment and Feedback
On-going feedback and practical exercises.
|3 Sessions of 2 Hours each|
|Total: 6 Hour Course|
New courses available in 2016. For more information and enrolment please use our contact form.