Successful Job Interviews
Even the smartest and most qualified individuals need to prepare for job interviews.
Interviewing is a learned skill, and there are no second chances to make a great first impression.
This workshop is intended for all job-seekers who wish to hone their interview skills.
– Different interview styles: structured/semi-structure/ unstructured.
– Presentation Skills: Dress the part/Using body language to your advantage.
– Doing your homework: The importance of researching the company, evaluating job descriptions and extracting important information that can be vital for your success.
– Determining your strong point and selling yourself successfully.
– Getting your ideas across succinctly.
– Preparing the right answers for anticipated questions.
– Interviewing the interviewer.
– Ending the interview.
By the end of the session, participants should have gained more knowledge about different interview styles, learned how to prepare for the interview by researching the company as well as taking care of their appearance and choosing the right clothing for the interview.
Our ultimate goal is to inject participants with a dose of self-confidence in order to help them reach a positive attitude and the right frame of mind, to successfully face interview.
Methods of Teaching
Lessons, practical work, and discussions.
Assessment and Feedback
On-going feedback and practical exercises.
|3 Sessions of 2 Hours each|
|Total: 6 Hour Course|
New courses available in 2016. For more information and enrolment please use our contact form.