WIM Services Ltd in collaboration with internationally renowned Jackey Backman from One Spirit Inc, Speaker, Trainer and Author NLP Trainer and Certified Emotional Intelligence Specialist, are promoting a seminar entitled “How To Handle Difficult People”.
About the speaker: Jackey specializes in bringing out the absolute best in human beings. She’s been consulting confidentially with organizational leaders and providing organizational leadership development for more than a decade. She’s empowered countless people to stop and think about what it takes to truly realize their potential, overcome their obstacles and has given them the tools to get the results they want every time.
|Date||18 February 2016|
|Time||9.00 am – 4.00 pm|
Whether it’s your clients, your boss, your co-workers or your spouse, dealing with difficult people day after day can be extremely frustrating, wouldn’t you agree? Especially if you see yourself as a co-operative person, and you’ve always thought that you’ve got along easily with all sorts of people. That is until you found yourself working with them!
These troublesome people are often uncooperative, uncommunicative, uncompromising – and outright upsetting to work with. They most likely failed the “Works well with others” part of their school evaluation report cards. In short they’re difficult people and we all know who they are.
Aren’t you fed up of the difficulty and stress these people are causing you?
Nobody needs to remind you about the aggravation trying to deal with difficult people can cause you on a daily basis – you may even have experienced it earlier today! It’s not pleasant – it’s even totally out of line. What’s even more regrettable, it’s a waste of your time. The truly baffling part is that there simply doesn’t appear to be a thing you can sensibly do about your circumstance.
Don’t you wish those frustrating individuals would simply go away and leave you alone? It’s not very likely that’s going to happen anytime soon.
Because difficult people just won’t go way when you want them to, but your frustrations, stress and aggravation can!
The “How to Handle Difficult People” seminar is your chance to gain the practical insight and tools to be rid of these troubles for good. You’ll have a hassle-free day where you can voice your concerns and find real solutions to your specific situations.
You’ll be tended to by a coach who’s been there – one who is understanding, educated, empathetic, and fun!
You’ll leave this solution-packed day feeling invigorated and renewed and prepared to work even more cooperatively with anyone you meet.
This seminar is absolutely chalked full of tangible tips guaranteed to make working difficult people easier than you ever thought possible.
You’ll learn how to…
- Identify the 10 different kinds of difficult people so you can use only those strategies that will actually work with each type.
- Use the precise words and language that will get the results you want with any difficult person.
- Keep your cool when things start getting difficult so you can stay on track and get through difficult situations with ease.
- Resolve conflicts easily so you can be seen as someone who can get things done at your workplace.
- You get all that and plenty more, in this hands-on, highly interact and fun day with a trainer that know how to really get results.
I. Self Discovery with a Detailed Personality Profile.
- Learn to dissolve frustration and fear while resolving almost any conflict with confidence and clarity.
- Because behaviour is habitual, you can learn to predict difficult people behaviours in various situations use this time-tested personality profile.
- It’s fun to discover your own personality traits as well as that of your colleagues so that you can learn what triggers difficult people to be so uncooperative.
- Understand what truly motivates the people that you work with.
II. Maintain your composure in the most difficult of situations.
- Learn how to use your frustration as a positive tool for motivating yourself and others away from what you don’t want and towards what you do.
- Learn a highly effective 5 step process for getting through those impossible impasses.
- Learn how to use the power of questions to self-manage your own state during a conflict so that you keep your head on straight.
- The seven keys to dissolve even the most stubborn resistance in people.
III. Preempt and even completely avoid difficult situations before they arise.
- The art of active listening will help get to the root of the conflict before it gets out of hand.
- Keep rapport with anyone so that you always get the best responses possible.
- Irresistible language patterns that compel even the most difficult person to cooperate.
- Criticism vs feedback and how to give your two cents without inviting defensiveness
IV. Anticipating and being ready to handle confrontation.
- How to deal verbally with backstabbing, ridicule, and the aggressive tactics of others
- What to do when you’re challenged or put down in front of others
- Tips for quickly defusing explosive or tense situations
- Avoiding language during a conflict that provokes a negative response.
- The key body language “tells” that signal a confrontation is about to occur.
- Are you creating your own problems? What to realistically expect from your communications.
- Step by step process for giving feedback without confrontation.